Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let's Get Started


Now that our Internet Provider is supposedly working better I will once again try to start a blog and be "sucked into the blog world" as others have put it. But I must admit that blogging makes it a lot easier to stay in touch with tons of people, especially when we are way out here in Harrogate, TN. Yee Haw!!! Check out the TN sunset...still not as pretty as AZ, but it's great!!

2 comments:

Jana Howard said...

That is a gorgeous sunset. I wish we could come out and visit, but we are poor. Sorry T! I love you so much! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is darling. Thanks for sending me the link. I will forward it on to my kids! Love, Aunt Irene

PS I have now located my 4 generation sheet & can help you is you still need it!