Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trip to Wilmington, NC


 The Hotel Room. 
Kailyn got to sleep on the pull-out sofa all by herself..what a big girl!  Jovie slept next to her in the port-a-crib.  Kailyn and I enjoyed the Continental Breakfast while dad and Jovie slept a little longer.  Kailyn was so excited to have Fruit Loops for breakfast that morning!  Then we made our way to the beach, we only stayed for a little bit.  Let's just say that we like Huntington Beach better..the sand isn't so rocky/shelly.  Then we went to the car dealership and left with a white Dodge Grand Caravan.  We really like it. I think our favorite feature are the power sliding doors.  They are great! :)  It was a fun, fast trip and now we are a 2 car family again.  With Jeremy starting rotations June 29th, we thought it would be a good idea, so, there you go. :)

1 comments:

Jenni said...

aww. I love this post. britt is sitting next to me pointing at all of you attempting to say tamsyn, kailyn, jovee. we miss you!