Monday, September 21, 2009

Jovie's 1st Birthday Party

I have a lot of catching up to do but this is it for tonight. :)

We had a little get together at Harrogate City Park to celebrate Jovie's first birthday! It was fun and easy. The kids played the adults talked and played and then we had cake and goodie bags! I always feel blessed with the great friends we have made out here! They are keepers! Oh and I do need to give a shout out to Jen for the photos, she is the pro, so when she is around I don't worry about taking my own because I know I can use hers. :)











2 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

These pictures are so GOOD and cute!!! She is such a cutie:-) Happy Birthday Jovie! Well, belated:-) Hope things are going well for you guys?

Jenni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL:) We loved the party:)