Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Snow!!

We had our first snow a week or so ago! The girls were pretty excited!
They had a little bit of time to play out on our deck to play in the snow
before we left to meet Santa at the Zoo.
Here are some pictures of them in snow.




We met the Finklea family at the Knoxville Zoo to meet Santa,
have milk & cookies, and do some crafts. It was pretty fun.
Here we are waiting in line to see Santa.
Our girls were in the stroller behind us.
Austin, Jaxon, Jeremy, Kailyn
Family pic with Santa
I had to put this one in because Jovie actually
smiled when I asked her to. Cute girl with Daddy
Austin and Jeremy are so funny sometimes
We ate at Macaroni Grill afterwards...so yummy!!
Jovie fell asleep with her head on the table..
but I guess I don't have a picture of it. :(

0 comments: