Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday!

For those of you who don't know, I get pretty excited about food!
And when I heard that a Cafe Rio was opening
near my parents house I was just hoping that it
would be open by the time that we were here and one did!!
So for my birthday we went to lunch at Cafe Rio in
Lake Forest, CA!!! Can you tell by the
picture below that Jovie was just as excited about it?
Sweet Pork!! Yum, yum, yum!
Penelope and Kailyn
Mindy, Shaun, and Raine
Osakr, Buster, Bruce, and Tyler Jacobs
The other even more amazing thing for my birthday
was a package that Jeremy had sent.
I was saving my money up to buy a nice,
more fancy camera but when I opened the package from Jeremy
I discovered the camera!!! Oh I am so excited to
learn how to use it and all its functions!
The following pictures are first time playing around
without knowing what I am doing, but they are still cute.
Thank you Jeremy!! I am so excited! WooHoo!!

4 comments:

Finkleas said...

T... Great job on the pictures!!! YOU lucky gal you. I'll have you practice on my family when you get home. Love you lots, looks like your having fun!!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Tamsyn - Happy Birthday!!!! I am jealous that you got Cafe Rio! We have YET to get down there...maybe this weekend????? I'm hoping!

And so much fun to get a new camera!!! I am no guru, but feel free to call me anytime and I'll try to help you with whatever I can! ;)

Trenda said...

Oh, Cafe Rio was one of the positive things about living in utah vs. california (made it to help me feel better about living here) I have to cross of my list now. That list is dwindling fast. I guess I have to think of some more! Have fun in Cali. I wish I was there to see you!

shari berry bo-berry said...

YES you can totally participate in my little valentine's day exchange! that would be fun! are you staying with your mom?