We just said goodbye to Jeremy. :(
WE LOVE YOU!!!
He will be working in Oklahoma City, OK for the next 3 weeks.
His last day is March 25th and will be driving home on the 26th.
He only walked out the door about 15 minutes ago and I am
already counting down. My big hope is that I don't go into the
Doctor this week and he says the baby is huge and I need to
be induced before Jeremy gets back. I have a feeling
this baby will be bigger than Jovie, but I also
might be paranoid (pregnancy does that sometimes).
Anyway. Jeremy, we LOVE YOU and you will be
missed by all your girls. We are already looking forward to
getting on Skype with you! Have fun in Oklahoma City!!
Have fun in your new rotation (ER)!
Oh and we LOVE YOU...have I said that already?



1 comments:
Hang in there Tamsyn! We love you guys & cant wait to see you & the girlies in a few short days!
Post a Comment