Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter and the month before

Jovie, Boone, Kailyn
Since Boone arrived just a few days before Easter
and with it being Conference weekend, it was pretty
low key, but fun. The Easter Bunny left baskets for the girls.
Jovie loves to cuddle anything and was
very cuddly with her easter basket.
I just thought it was cute!
And we had an Easter Egg Hunt later on.

The month prior to Easter we were lucky enough to
have my mom, AKA Nonni stay with us and help
me out with the girls during my last few weeks of
pregnancy because Jeremy was in Oklahoma City
and my mom is amazing! We had a fun time with Nonni.
She was an amazing help! I always think that
I can do everything by myself and realized after
having mom here that everything would have
been neglected to some degree and I would have
been hard on myself because of that but my
mom is a motivator for me. She is always helping,
always busy, always loving and supportive.
I hope to be that for my kids one day.
Thank you mom and Nonni for coming out
here for so long to help and be with us!! We love you!

Here are some pictures of things we did.

We went to the park
We went shopping and the girls got new sunglasses.
Very sassy!!
We went to the Zoo and had Popsicles!
We had dance parties
and yes, even danced on the floor!

2 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

What beautiful girls and boy you have:-) I still remember your husbands blessing he gave Kailyn and how he said that she would be blessed with MANY brothers and sister:-) What a beautiful growing family:-)))

Meredith said...

Ok the picture of the girls holding hands walking in the grass is absolutely precious!!! They are so cute! You have such a sweet family!!