Monday, December 20, 2010

Ward Christmas Party!!

Raine, Mindy, Shaun
Kellie, Merrick, Brandon, Joey
Papi, Joey, Nonni
Kailyn
Stickers were at each table for the kids to play with
Jeremy, Boone
When Santa came in
Kailyn went here...
But we still got a picture with Santa
Boone was fine
then he started to notice the beard
And he didn't like that

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is too funny! i love all the pics...and stickers at the tables is such a good idea!!!

Jenni said...

oh my gosh love it all! Boones progression of response is hillarious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com