These are great pictures Samsonite! Are you going to post the BIG family pic? I am still talking about how much fun I had with you girls. If only it happened more often!!! Next time you are here we need a girls night out and a play date for our kiddos. Hey, do you know where you are going to move now? Last time we talked you were waiting to hear. I vote somewhere close.
1 comments:
These are great pictures Samsonite! Are you going to post the BIG family pic?
I am still talking about how much fun I had with you girls. If only it happened more often!!! Next time you are here we need a girls night out and a play date for our kiddos.
Hey, do you know where you are going to move now? Last time we talked you were waiting to hear. I vote somewhere close.
Post a Comment