Today is Jeremy's birthday!! 33....he is soooo old. ha ha. Since it is Sunday, it was pretty low key but fun. All he wanted was Orange Chicken for dinner and homemade cheesecake for dessert (his mom has the best recipe). He is so easy to please. :) Kailyn gave him some balloons this morning that she wanted to play with more than anything and he got breakfast made by me and Kailyn. Other than that, we went to church, delivered some of the cheesecake to our neighbors, and watched some TV. Anyway, this is a shout out to JEREMY!! A fun loving, hardworking, hard studying, husband and father whom we all love to death!!! We are so blessed to have him!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!



9 comments:
Totally cute pic!!!!
Oh yeah!!!! Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! What a darling picture with your sweet girls! :)
Happy Bday...
YUP...found you, and so glad I did. We just went to Dland with Ryan and Julie Friday (soooo fun) so I was thinking of you and low and behold here you are!!! You have the cutest little nuggets...
I will be stalking you from now on! YAY! Jeff says hi too!
Im with Laura on this one...CUTE picture! I feel so bad, when I went to report primary numbers to our beloved clerk I totaly spaced & didnt say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY! Rod thought someone had purposly scattered skunks on the way to church just because it was jeremy's big day:)there were so many stinkin' skunks! haha. See you Whitings tonight! Lots of love from good ol' kentucky! YEE--HAWWW!
Hi! I heard from my mom that you had a blog and then I saw the link on Tyler's blog!Yay! I didn't even know you were pregnant again, since baby number one and now you have two! I love all that hair. That is how Ambree's was, but Ambree's stuck up all over the place! Cute family. Are you going to be in St. George for Thanksgiving? If so, we'll see you then. Feel free to visit our blog any time. www.poulterfamily.blogspot.com. oh, and my e-mail is trendajoy@yahoo.com.
Hi, and Happy Birthday! I just found you from the featherstone's blog. HOLY COW! Your baby girl has sooooo much HAIR! I'm jealous. Did you know We are expecting baby #3. It's a girl too. I would love her to have that much hair.
Tamsyn! What's going on! Happy Birthday to Jeremy!
Also - you need to teach me how you did it so it shows the last time someone updated their blog! That is so awesome!
YEY!!! Happy Birthday to Jeremy! WE miss you guys terribly and we love you to death. Can't wait to see you guys again! When are you coming home?
Post a Comment