Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joey's first stage dive



So my nephew Joey was able to go with Brandon and Kellie to an Aquabats show where he was able to be on stage and sing and dance with the band. For those of you who don't know Joey he loves having a microphone and singing as well as being in front of people. He definitely does not have stage fright. He was also given the opportunity to do his first stage dive and took it! Here are some pretty cool pictures from the show! Go Joey!!! You are awesome! We love you!!!

5 comments:

Alfsigesey said...

Ahhh! Joey is the coolest kid. Ever. That is epic! It must have been so much fun.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I am so happy you have a blog! It will be fun to keep checking up on you. Check us out too at dunlavyfamily.blogspot.com
I hope you guys are doing great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got sucked into the World of Bloggin! It's a blast!! Joey is so funny and crazy! I would never be brave enough to stage dive! He's amazing!!

Jana Howard said...

These pictures are so rad. What a great experience. That is so much fun and I love that you put it in your blog. You rule!

chchoo said...

What's up blogger? I'm glad I'll be able to see more pics more often!