We had playoff game party at our house and many of you already know that The Steelers won, which means that my brother, Chris, and the rest of the Steelers are traveling to Tampa, FL to beat out the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII on Feb. 1, 2009!!!!! We are so excited for Chris!! And I am super excited for a husband who is so supportive to let me go to the Super Bowl and cheer on my brother and his team!! I am so giddy! Let's go Steelers, let's go!!! (the cheerleader in me).
La Genealogia del Terzo Millenio
7 months ago



2 comments:
Tamsyn! Hey I found your link on Wendy's blog - hope you don't mind me stopping by. It's really funny - I was totally thinking about you today! We were on our way to church and my mind was just following an illogical path and it ended up on the Super Bowl. Hmm, who's playing? The Steelers. I swear I used to know someone married to a Steeler. Or was it someone's brother? Oh yeah, it was Tamsyn! How is Tamsyn doing anyway?..... now you know how crazy my brain is. So, I'm really glad I saw your link today. That is so awesome you're going to get to see your brother play. Go Steelers! (and Cardinals!) I'm not picky. :)
So Tamsyn the Cards are going to win.
Post a Comment