Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy Saturday!!!


Last Saturday was very busy and very fun! We decided to let Jeremy have some quiet time at home to study for his big GI test on Monday. So the girls took off the Middlesboro Mall where Jovie got her ears pierced!! She was so brave! She barely cried and when I gave her a bottle, the crying ceased immediately! The whole time Kailyn was saying,"mommy, I don't want to get my ears pierced." I kep telling her that she already has them pierced and not to worry. She was so funny. The lady at Claire's said that Jovie was the best baby she had ever done! :) She should have seen Kailyn...she was also a champ!


We then headed over to the Harrogate City Park for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. We ran into some friends from church, the Turners. They are a great family and Dakotah helped Kailyn hunt for eggs so I could take pictures and Sierrah, Mariah, and Teresa took turns holding Jovie. It was pretty neat. They had the Easter Egg Hunt and then games to win prizes, face painting, snacks, and a fire truck!
After that there was a birthday party for Brayden England!! He is 1!! The Englands are great and we had a lot of fun playing in the sand box, on the swings, and eating Brayden's birthday cake!! He on the other hand...was tired and didn't really like getting dirty with his cake. (for some reason the text here is huge!! I can't fix it..so enjoy)




It was a fun Saturday and we were so happy to share it with some of our friends!

0 comments: