The Saturday before Easter Jeremy was able to go fishing with his friend Jeff England and Jeff's Uncle, who is a fishing guide. It was the third time the trip had been planned(the first 2 it got cancelled) and I guess, as they say, third time's the charm!
I was glad that Jeremy was able to get out and have some fun (he studies too much). Ha. But I was also very happy when he came home with great pictures so that I could put them on our Blog! And even more happy when we cooked up the fish for dinner. Let me just say-it was sooooo yummy! And we were able to have a few meals with what he brought home...too bad they are only allowed to keep 2 fish. :( I have decided that he just needs to go fishing more often so that we can eat yummy fish and so his brother Dave won't always think he is the best fisherman in the family. ha ha



2 comments:
those fish are big enough to feed the sclaters (hint hint. hahaha kidding!) That looks like so much fun! & fresh fish is heavenly! Ill see you tomorrow!
What kind of fish is/was that?? They are HUGE:=)
Post a Comment