We had a Halloween Party at our house on Saturday!
Kailyn was very excited for the party to come.
It was a lot of fun and we were so glad to have such great friends that
would drive to our house to play with us!!
Thanks everyone for coming!
I stole these pictures from my friend and they
are very small...I think I copied them wrong,
so bare with me...
The kids hunting for hidden ghosts

The costume lineup...these kids are so cute!

The egg game. Kailyn did not want to let go of her egg


I am very sad that this one is so small
because Jen and her boys were so cute.
She is a BYU cheerleader,
Tre is a BYU football player,
Britton a BYU basketball player
and Maddox was a cougar...awesome!

Sarah and Audrey..such pretty ladies!

Laura and Austin...they are hilarious!

Taralyn and Craig Sowby...I love their costumes,




1 comments:
Im sorry the pictures are itty bitty. Ill try emailing them your way when I get a chance tomorrow night. PS: I love you. you are a great friend & hostess!
Post a Comment