Monday, October 19, 2009

Jeremy's Birthday!!

Today is Jeremy's birthday!!! He started a new rotation.
He is currently in his Internal Medicine rotation
with Dr. Cox and so far he likes it.
We went to Gondoliers for his birthday dinner
and yummy cheesecake. We love you Jeremy!!
Happy, happy birthday to the best husband and daddy!
Look at this cute family picture...Jeremy doesn't look a day over 25...

2 comments:

Cate said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! Dinner looked fun. I can't even tell you how proud I am of you and what you are doing. I think about you every time we get a new batch of residences on our unit. The hours they work and the time they put in - wow. You are amazing!!!!! Thanks Tamsyn for keeping us updated :) Your blog is cute. Your family is so cute!!! I can't believe your little Jovie is already 1.

Jenni said...

cute picture!!! you guys are cute to boot! who took it? the top of the next booth?