Jeremy's cousins, Catherine and Elizabeth along
with his sister Alison were in California for a week
of Disneyland! So we were able to go with Kailyn
and Jovie and since a lot of family members here
have passes, they came too! Kailyn and Jovie had
never been before. It was fun. I only wish we would
have had more time. But here are pictures of the day!!
Jovie was in love with the slide in Goofy's backyard,
I do believe she would have stayed there all day if I let her!

Jeremy and Oskar on the Pirates of the Carribean
Me and Jeremy with his (Blue Steel Face) waiting in line
Alison and Kailyn at Snow White's wishing well.
Kailyn had some cute wishes and lots of coins to throw in!!
Can you tell that it was too loud for Kailyn and her sensitive ears?
Jeremy, Kailyn & Jovie (in stroller) Catherine, Alison,
Mom, Shanna with Russell, Bruce, Raine, & Mindy (mostly cut out, sorry)



2 comments:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun...btw you look gorgeous!!!!
**How long are you in California for??
Love the pics!!!! I sent you an e-mail...did you get it? I have pictures to send you from my camera, but yours are so much cuter! I can send you a cd or I can try to e-mail, just let me know. That sure was a fun day. Your kids are adorable! Loved spending time with you guys - It has been way too long.
Post a Comment