Yes, I know that I am slow, but I'm pregnant
and tired...what can I say?
While here in California, my friend, Shari Hanson,
headed up a Valentine Exchange which I signed
up for. It was a lot of fun and even though I was
out of town when my Valentine was dropped off,
Jeremy brought it to me at the River House.
And it went fast!!!! Valentine Candies, decorated
sugar cookies, and foam valentine decorations,
along with a cute heart bowl were my valentine
surprise and everyone at the river ate up the
goodies in no time and the kids decorated their hearts out!
Can you tell that most was eaten before I could take pictures?
Thank you to my anonymous valentine exchanger!!



1 comments:
how cute is that! A valentine exchange. speaking of cute..thanks a million for the sweet package for the boys. your too fun! Tre & Britt stood on the stairs throwing their planes & mads ate his. so iut was enjoyed by all:) Love you! Now come back!
Post a Comment