I never thought it would happen with Kailyn...
I don't know why, maybe it is her timid nature
or her somewhat less adventurous personality,
but it seems that all it takes is me, dozing off on
the couch, while she is cutting paper with cute
little pink Hello Kitty scissors. And then waking
up to Jovie saying "mommy, hair." and holding it
up for me to see.
Yes, Kailyn cut her own hair (not Jovie's).
She was not happy ( can you tell?)..probably more that I got upset
with her than the fact that her hair was going to be short
hair to grow long like a princess.
So after the talking to I gave her I did
assure her that even princesses have short hair
and I may be bias but she looks so cute!



3 comments:
adorable! i love a cute bob! and yes, it was inevitable! all kids love to cut hair/clothes/pages out of books/shoe laces/carpet/curtains/blankets/you.name.it. :)
cute pics!
sweet sweet kailyn! gotta love her!
Oh my heck... It really is so cute!
Post a Comment