Monday, August 23, 2010

Kailyn's 4th!!

Kailyn is now 4 years old!! and has been for a week now,
I am just slow with posting.
She enjoyed her birthday!! We all had a lot of fun!
She got some sunglasses
a crown
and Sleeping Beauty dress up stuff
We then went to a place called Fun Expedition.
Kailyn and Jovie had their first experience playing
mini bowling. Jeremy was a great teacher!


The girls are smiling in this picture but
were actually terrified of the bounce house
Air Hockey- one of mine and Jeremy's favorite!!


We went out to dinner and then came home for cake.
Kailyn got an ice cream cake made with pink
bubblegum ice cream!! Happy Birthday Cutie!!

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

When I see her I just know that her and Maggie Pie would be the cutest little friends... could it be because they are just too cute, or could it be because they both have that skirt, or because I just want to hang out with you??? Whatever it is Kailyn is so dang cute!