Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am Thankful!

Yeah, I meant to post this on Thanksgiving, but I was having too much fun with family and friends and the Turkey pinata. And then too busy the rest of our weekend in Pittsburgh! We had so much fun with Chris, Jaimee and family. It was great to be able to go and visit with them and their kids and their friends! They are awesome!
Anyway, to the point of this post... One day I was sitting on our couch feeding Jovie and watching TV and feeling a little overwhelmed when my eyes wandered upward to a picture of me and Jeremy, one of Kailyn and Jovie and my 'Give Thanks' sign. It was quite a comfort that day because although sometimes I feel overwhelmed, quite tired, and missing my husband (Med School) I realized at that moment, again, how blessed I am and how thankful I am to be where I am right now with our little family and Heavenly Father watching over us and our amazing families who support us in our life and journey here in Tennessee. What more could I ask for? And I know that Jeremy would agree so I guess I should say, what more caould we ask for? We are so blessed and we are so, so thankful for those blessings!

5 comments:

Finkleas said...

Ok....I love the family picture.... Totally cute!!!!

Jenni said...

I love that jovie is screaming. haha. You guys are so fun! Why does it feel like I havent seen you guys in forever?!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I felt like you were back her in Phoenix up on the pulpit bearing your testimony, like you did so many times:-) You are AMAZING! Thanks for the wonderful thought!

Alisa said...

Okay, I love your pictures. What a cute little family you have!!! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

Heather said...

Love your family picture...adorable! Hey- since we are having a hard time hooking up, would you mind having Jeremy leave my white bowl at the DCOM vistitors desk? I can just have Ryan grab it there. Thanks! Hope all is well with you and your cute family!