Friday, December 12, 2008

The Love of Sisters

Seriously, I love watching Kailyn with Jovie. She always wants to play with her. Whenever Jovie is in the chair and Kailyn is watching a show she will push the chair up to the TV and either stand or sit next to Jovie. When I ask her what she is doing she replies "just watching a show with Jovie." (So cute!) Kailyn always wants to help hold the bottle in Jovie's mouth or pat her back to help her burp. Lately Kailyn has been trying to make Jovie smile at her and Jovie is eager to do just that. I have loved watching this sisterly love grow in the short 3 months that we have had Jovie, but yesterday I knew it was a bond that will never be broken when from the kitchen I heard Kailyn ask Jovie, "Jovie, you want my purple-ee?" Now, for those of you who know, Kailyn loves her purple-ee, she sleeps with it, travels with it, takes it on long car rides. And for her to offer it to Jovie almost blew me away!!! She really does love Jovie. I hope this bond continues to grow and become stronger because I love my sisters to death we are such great friends and I hope that Kailyn and Jovie are the same because I wouldn't have it any other way. Yeah for Sisters!!!!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Thats too sweet!! I love it!!! Ill trade you straight up one of my boys for one of your girls:) Thank you so much for coming tonight..I know its a super busy weekend..so im extra thankful!! We love you whitings. (dont move. hahaha)

Cate said...

Seriously...your family picture is so cute. I love the look on Jovie's face. It is so familiar to many of our family pics. We sure do miss you guys and hope and pray all is well in Tennessee.

. said...

Ok...so I am totally a blog stalker...I found yours in the process. So fun for me to see your cute girls. Awesome to read all about your happenings too. I will be checking back often. Love, Tami (Struhs) Hughes

Trenda said...

We missed you in St. George for Thanksgiving! Sounds like you had fun though. Maybe next year. Your girls are so cute! I love your picture at the top of your blog!

Natali Thompson said...

Hey Tamsyn! This is Natali Miles (Bleak). I came across your blog from Sara Featherstone's! How are you? You have such a darling family!! How is Shanna doing? Does she have a blog? It seems like forever since we have seen you all. I have a blog-but it is private. Just email me if you would like to be added. I set one up for Kelsey, but she hasn't added to it yet! Just wanted to say hi!
natalithompson@hotmail.com

Jenni said...

YO Whitings! update your stinkin blog already! How am I supposed to stalk you??? haha.