Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Pinata


Only 2 days until Thanksgiving and we are leaving tomorrow to drive to Pittsburgh to be with my brother Chris, his wife, Jaimee, and there kids for the Holiday. I decided to bring a pinata since it was a yearly tradition at the Andreason family reunions growing up and we are missing that family reunion this year. :( Well, I decided to make one after getting the idea from my friend Laura. Here is the finished product. Not too bad if I do say so myself! I hope all the kids have fun wacking it to pieces!!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is so darn cute. I wouldn't have ever thought to make a pinata. Thats awesome :)

The Holler Hinckleys said...

That is so awesome!!! I need to know how to make one!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

The kids are going to have a blast whacking that thing! It is a shame though cause it is so cute!! Hope you guys have fun on your road trip and at Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

I love the pinata! Great job super mom!

Jana Howard said...

Holy Crap! I'm so impressed!! Way to go T! How did you do that?

Cort and Michelle Family said...

Hey Tamsyn-Your girls are so beautiful. Maybe you won't have that boy and be like us!!!! Girls, Girls, Girls! I was blog stalking and came across your blog. You have a wonderful family. If you want I can send you an evite to our blog. Email me redbenny2001@hotmail.com Love, Michelle Monroe