HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! WA HA HA HA !!!
Halloween started at our house with what else, but food?
We had Chili, "Halloweenies", fruit, veggies, baked potato salad, chips, drinks.
It was very yummy and very fun with many of our close friends here in the Harrogate area.
I think in total there were 21 people here! PARTY!!! We love our friends and were so glad we could all get together.
It is hard to tell in the picture but we sparyed her hair black, which was a mess. Jeremy and I had never used that color hairspray before and didn't realize that everything her hair would touch, the black would rub off on. Which is why I ended up putting her hair up so it would stop making her face all black. She didn't care, though. She was ready for some candy! I had to wash her hair 5 times and even then the soap was coming out a little bit gray! Ha ha! She was such a good sport.
The kids from left to right: Jaxon Finklea, Ben Scott, Kailyn Whiting, Tre Sclater, Thomas Sullivan, Katherine Sullivan, and Payton Finklea.



3 comments:
hey Tamsyn! I was so happy to see a comment from you on my blog! It's been fun checking out your blog too! Your little girls are so dang cute! And just like you said, Jeremy needs his boy for Father-Son activities...now I think we need a girl in our family! :)
Hey, that "baked potato salad" sounds yummy! Will you share the recipe with me??
I love the Dora costume...Pie girl would have flipped out!
I love the group picture of the kids in the sun! Yummy treats too!
Post a Comment