Saturday, November 1, 2008

Painting Kailyn's Pumpkin

Yes, we went to the pumpkin patch but came away without pumpkins
so, I took Kailyn to a place down the street for us to pick out pumpkins.
The one she picked is just her size.
So we went home to paint her pumpkin.
Here she is looking so cute.

Most of the paint ended up on her arm.... see all the pretty colors.

Some ended up on her face. I even tried to get her to put her hands on her face to get
dirtier, but she wouldn't do it. I think she is OCD about being clean...is it bad to want your kid to
want to get dirty and have fun doing it? Here is the finished product. She had a blast and now loves pumpkins

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love all the pictures!! We just love you guys so much!! Hugs and kisses all around!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Ok, first of all, what cute girls! Oh my goodness! Second of all, I didn't even know you had a blog, hello! Keep us posted! I am sad you are not in Arizona anymore by the way. Let's keep in touch!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

She looks so much like you! So cute! I hope she gets the hair!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Yes I think your crazy!! No, actually I am jealous, I wish I was more laid back, and wanted my kids to get messy. They do this on their own as you saw, and it unfortunately drives me crazy. Well, just one kid;-)