Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jovie's Special Day!!

Jovie was blessed this last Sunday, November 2, 2008 in the Cumberland Gap Ward!
It was such a special day! My mom and dad were able to come and although Jeremy's parents couldn't make it, we know they were there in spirit!! :) Jovie was so good during the blessing. She had just finished her bottle and I was almost expecting her to spit up right in the middle of the blessing, but we didn't hear anything from her while Jeremy was speaking.
It is such a blessing to have the Gospel in our lives and to know that the Priesthood Power has been restored to the earth for our benefit. We feel the Lord's hand in our lives everday and are so thankful for that comfort!
Here are some pictures from Jovie's special day..
It looks like she is dancing it out in this one Our little family, so far... Jeremy said siblings in Jovie's blessing, so I guess that
means we are having at least one more child.. but of course we are, I believe Jeremy needs his boy for father son activities!!!
Here we all are.
Left to Right: Jeremy, Tamsyn, Kailyn, Nani, Jovie, Papi
Nani and Papi with Kailyn and Jovie

11 comments:

chchoo said...

Great pics, Tamsyn! Jovie is so cute! I'm glad you have a blog now so I can stay caught up on you and your little family.

Finkleas said...

Way to keep up with the blogging Tamsyn!!!! So that was the first time I met your Dad.

Feather Fam. said...

She looks so dang cute...why are you still soooo far away???
I love the new makeover you have given your blog! Check you out!

Jillyboo said...

my goodness she is beautiful... and i love her dress!!

Jenni said...

She looks so darling...well you all do! I was pretty upset that I missed Jovies blessing. Britton was jealous that she was getting all the attention so we had to skip out of the chapel:) We love you!Ps: your house looked so great today with all the pictures up! I loved the mulled cider scent!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

She is so cute! If I recall correctly, didn't your husband say "many brother and sisters" in #1's blessing? LOL. Your family is so beautiful and can't wait to meet the many more little Whiting children:-)

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Look at all of her hair! She is so cute! I'm so glad it was a good day! Love yoU!

Jana Howard said...

Super cute Sampson! I love it! Jovie is so freakin' cute. I love all her hair. Kailyn is getting so big. Cute little squirt! I miss you terribly. I hope you are doing well.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Jovie is so adorable!! I want to know were you got her blessing dress. I have been looking all around and I can't seem to find one. I hope you guys are doing well!! We will miss you at Thanksgiving.

Jenni said...

okay post an update already tamsyn! haha. Im teasing..i know your busy being a mommy to two sweet babies! It was so fun seeing you and the girls the last 2 days. LOVE THE NEW LOOK & MUSIC!see you tomorrow, and saturday and sunday. haha. wanna make it monday too?! haha

Amanda said...

I can't believe how quickly the girls are growing. You all look great! I miss you!!!