Friday, March 27, 2009

Aquarium of the Smokies

During Spring Break we took a short family trip to Gatlinburg, TN to visit the Aquarium. It was really a neat Aquarium and Kailyn had a lot of fun. She kept asking to find Nemo and after looking for awhile,(I thought her hopes might be smashed) I finally found a clown fish (whew). Anyway, we had a blast and I am sure that Kailyn could have stayed there all day. It was a great day and the military discount was a huge bonus!!!
In jellyfish tentacles

In the middle of the fish tanks

Cool looking jellyfish



This was my favorite picture of the day...the sting ray and Kailyn were on the same page of
smiling and looking at the camera. I love the sting rays smiley face, I think he's a ham.

Looking through the tank to daddy, Kailyn is a little sad because she leaned her head forward not being able to tell where the glass started and smacked her face into it. It was kind of funny.
Daddy/ daughter

0 comments: