Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chili Cook off

Up at Jeremy's school they had a chili cook off to help raise money for a food bank in Middlesboro, KY. I decided to enter my chili and guess what?
I WON!!!!!
It is the 2nd time I have entered my chili in a cook off and won, the first was with my single's ward a LONG time ago. But the judging at this cook off wasn't exactly the best way to do it or should I say fair.....but still, I won a gift cert. to Chili's!! Yeah!! Free Food! how can you go wrong with that?

4 comments:

Finkleas said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I didn't know that... I was with you today and you didn't say anything!!!! or maybe you did... I just didn't hear. Congrats!!!!!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Not surprised:-) You are a really good cook! Hey fyi the weather here is already HOT! Glad you were able to go to the park.

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so rad tamsyn! so are you going to share the recipe?? or is it top-secret? :)

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Well you are amazing!! I must have your fabulous Chili recipe! Patrick loves chili, so if you'll give up the secret, let me know! Hope your doing great.