Monday, March 9, 2009

Day at the Park

The other day my friend Laura and I decided to pack up the kids and go to the park. It was supposed to be 70 degrees, but it was overcast and windy, which made it a little chilly. However, we ended up staying at the park for 3 hours. The kids loved it and Laura and I did too. Here are some pictures.

Jovie hung out in the stroller the entire time. How did I get so lucky to have such a content and mello baby? I don't know, but I'll take it!
Kailyn and Payton, 2 years apart and Kailyn is about half the size of Payton. Kailyn has idolized Payton for quite sometime and I have a feeling that sense Kailyn has gotten older, Payton gets more and more excited to play with her. They are so cute!
Payton, Kailyn, and Jaxon on the tire swing. It was Kailyn's first time, she liked it.............
And then she didn't. But these are some great faces from all 3 kidsAnd we can't forget little Ashton. He is a cutie! Love this face!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

aww. that picture of poor kailyn! haha. looks like so much fun. bumber i was sick sick sick! hopefully warm days ore on their way & we can try again! you guys are so cute!