So although we had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago,
it was first thought the baby was a girl and then
the Dr. was a little embarrassed because he
realized it looked more like a boy but was still
too little to be conclusive. Today we went back
for another ultrasound and it is a BOY!!
We are very excited!! Jeremy won't be so
outnumbered and we will be able to have girl
nights while Jeremy and son have boy nights!!
Oh and I am now 20 1/2 weeks...half way baby!!!
Here are some pictures of the ultrasound.
Well..it is not letting me upload pics..check back later..



9 comments:
No way!!! I had no clue you were expecting. I am so excited for you guys. 2 girls and 1 boy has been amazing for us:)
Congrats again, hope that you've been feeling well.
AWESOME!!!!!! My husband will be jealous:-) Congratulations...how has the pregnancy gone so far??
wOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
How'd Kailyn take the news? Is she still convinced she won't like it if it's a boy?
Congrats!!!
Love ya
get ready for lots of ACTION!!! boys are so much fun! I am happy for you and can't wait to see how cute he is!!!!!
A boy, really?!?!?!? Horray! So exited for you!
Boys rock the house!
Glad its official. But we a;ready knew...the Chinese said so. :)
Congrats!!
Congrats Tamsyn! Love keeping up with you by your blog!
Post a Comment