Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can I Be Naked?

One of Kailyn's favorite new questions or statements if "I want to be naked.?" After Jovie's bathtime, she rolls around in her diaper and Kailyn wants to join in by taking off her clothes and hanging out in her diaper. So I let her be naked and then she wanted pictures taken. She is so funny, but the pictures turned out pretty cute. She now tells me just about everyday that she wants to be naked. Jeremy would say, "Who doesn't?" Ha ha



4 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

How funny... They are so cute!!!

Jenni said...

We love those baby girls!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

SO cute! I dont know if I said it before but your main picture is my favorite picture every! Your little Jovee's (sorry if I spelled that wrong) face is so perfect in that picture. You have such a cute family.

Mandie said...

Seriously, Tamsyn, I think your baby has more hair than me...and I've been growing this mess out for 27 YEARS!!!! ;0)

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!

And just to dispell that myth, not EVERYONE wants to be naked all the time...;0)...(as I cover up all the mirrors in my bathroom...;0)