Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Steelers 27, Cardinals 23!!!

So going to Tampa for the Super Bowl was awesome!!! i am so glad that I was able to go and support my brother Chris!!! For those of you who watched the game, you know it was intense. That last 2 minutes were crazy and I had major butterflies after the Cardinals scored an amazing touchdown but I knew that the Steelers had enough time to score a touchdown or even make a field goal to go into overtime. Luckily the last plays ran like clock work, the Steelers scored another amazing touchdown!!!! Us fans were going crazy. I am surprised I did not lose my voice because my throat hurt so bad from yelling/screaming. After much effort, we were able to get onto the field to celebrate with and congratulate Chris! Good job Bro! We are so proud and excited for you and your 2 Super Bowl Championships! Here are some pictures from the exciting weekend!!

Mom, Katie, Jaimee, Tamsyn at dinner
Katie, Dad, Mom, Jaimee making our way into the stadium

Cade and Nathan ready to cheer on their dad
Shaun, Katie, Tamsyn, Mom, Ryan, Dad, Aaron
Shaun, Aaron, Mom, Ryan, Chris, Tamsyn, Katie
on the field after the win!!
All 16 of us (except you can't see mom and dad) In the winners circle!

4 comments:

Jillyboo said...

hooray!!!! what a great game to have been able to attend. I was looking for you, though I had a feeling I wouldn't be seeing you.
Glad you had such a great time. What a fun family weekend.

The Holler Hinckleys said...

How awesome!!! The game was so intense just watching it on TV... I can't even start to imagine what it was like being there cheering on your brother. Your family is awesome!!!

sara said...

Tamsyn!!! I just found your blog on my sisters blog. I've been thinking tons about you and see your brother Brandon in our church building in Vegas ALL the time!!! Such a small world. I'm always asking about you too. How the heck are you?! I can't wait to check out the rest of your blog and "catch up" on what's going on with you!!! :)

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

I am so glad you got to go!!! It sounded like a great game to watch! (LUCKY!!!) I'm happy you had fun.