Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sick Little Kailyn


Kailyn had a little cold and then the next day it was a crazy cold, she would barely get a break between coughs and she would just cry and say "Mommy(or daddy) I got an ouchie in my mouth." It was so sad. I took her to the Dr. to make sure that it was just a bad cold and it is, but she has a fever and everything, which probably doesn't sound unusual for anyone but Kailyn has never had a fever until now. Crazy, huh? Anyway, here is a picture of our tired, cried out, sick, and pitiful Kailyn with her teddy bear and rainbow blanket.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

break my heart! poor baby! We missed her today! your a good mommy tamsyn!

Finkleas said...

Ooooohhhh she looks miserable!!!

Jillyboo said...

She looks so sad, breaks my heart.
I know it sounds strange but for her cough try a teaspoon of honey. My Dr. said that a study was done. One group was treated with cough syrup and one with honey. The coughs subsided quicker with the honey.
Sounds strange I know. But it worked within minutes for Ella when she had her last cough. Of course she didnt have all of the other symptoms.
I hope she's back to herself in no time.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

So sad:-( That is amazing she has never had a fever. I hope she gets better soon!