Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Garden of Mine

Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow?...
  Well, kind of like this. 

But as of a few weeks ago it looked like this...

and it is much bigger now.  I have never had a garden before and am like a kid on Christmas morning!!  I am so excited to see what it looks like in 2 weeks when I get back from California!!!

4 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I am so excited for you, and jealous to at the same time (in a good way) I will be sending good vibes:-)

Jenni said...

way to go tamsyn!!!! looks like I know where to go to get some fresh produce while your gone! haha. just kidding. I wont rob you:)

walden said...

Sweet! It's so fun! It'll grow so much while you're gone! Congrats, my friend. I'll have to get you a funny hat now...What do they say on Steel Magnolias?

"Anelle - Then why do you grow them (tomatoes)?
Ouiser - Because I’m an old Southern woman and we’re supposed to wear funny looking hats and ugly clothes and grow vegetables in the dirt. Don’t ask me those questions. I don’t know why, I don’t make the rules! *burps loudly*"

--Oh, wait...none of those applies to you...except growing great vegetables!! (It's still a funny quote:)!) Love you! --Alison

chchoo said...

Nice garden! It looks great.