The girls and I made it to California!!! (we miss you Jeremy) We decided awhile back that it might be beneficial to give Jeremy a few weeks of study time without distraction to prepare for the upcoming Board Exam (good luck babe). So the girls and I braved the airplane...I think some people probably thought I was crazy carrying a 9 month old, backpack, diaper bag, and trying to encourage a 2 1/2 year old to pull her Dora suitcase up the aisle to our seats. Ha ha, but we made it and the girls were pretty good. But Jovie is a wiggle worm! We sat next to a gentleman on the flight who was very nice and very helpful but I couldn't help laughing when he said "You're brave. I couldn't imagine having more than one kid." And he was serious!!!.... I wonder if I should have told him that I come from a family of 11? Ha ha..
Kailyn loves going on airplanes and watching out the window to see if we are in the sky yet. The trick was trying to get her to understand that she needs to keep her seat belt on. So we loosened it A LOT and she was able to be on her knees to see outside.
Nonni won Kailyn over with a Little Mermaid swimsuit. She has worn it in the bath, the pool-io, to the beach, and just to watch a show.
The first night here we went to Island's for dinner with my mom(Nonni), Shanna, Christian, Penelope, Oskar, and Bruce.
Bruce and Kailyn after climbing out from under the table.
He is being a tough boy and she is being sweet little Kailyn.
I love this picture
The next day we met up with Penelope's 4th grade class at Boomers (Family Fun Center).
Kailyn and Aunt Shanna
Me and Kailyn on the Balloon ride
Penelop, Bruce, Kailyn, and Popi's friend on the train ride. This is the best picture I could get of everyone...Kailyn wasn't cooperating.
The Tiger ride that Penelope and Bruce went on. They were having a lot of fun...double click on the picture to get a better view.

Bruce and Kailyn waiting for tickets to the rides.



3 comments:
LOVE the last picture of JOVEE! actually....i love all the pictures!!! I love seeing what you girls are up to...even if you are all the way across the country. have so much fun!! your the best! I miss you!
Oh my gosh! I seriously can't get over that picture of Jovie! She is so cute! I'm so glad you are here!!
I'm jealous. I want to go. :)
Post a Comment