Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trip to California-Fourth Leg-The RIver!!

The trip to the river was a lot of fun with a lot of our family!!! I have so many pictures..too many to post, but I still feel like I posted quite a bit. Enjoy....
There's nothing like waking up at the river and walking out onto the porch to the calm site...this is what we get to see.
Then a few days later Alison and Brad were able to drive up and visit as well. I was able to sneak one picture of Brad..he hates the camera.

Here is my nephew Cade smothered in sunscreen.
Behind him is his mom Jaimee and my other nephew Coby.
Our nephew Joey...we love this kid! He was loving the water. We love you Joey!!
The Otter Pops didn't last long. All the kids were eating them up! Kailyn LOVES them!
Jovie hanging out in the sun and chewing on the towel...yummy!
Golf Cart ride with Poppi
Nathan, Poppi (dad), Cade, Lincoln, Kailyn, Chloee

Me and Katie-River rats in heart!
One of the funniest pictures of Raine...It looks like he is raising his fist at someone and thinking "Why I outtgha.."

2 comments:

Jenni said...

tamsyn! did you get your hair did?! haha. you look hott like fire sister! we miss you. we were at the smith's house tonight & the primary kids were asking if youd be at church tomorrow. your so loved:) just wnat you to know that! we loovveee you!

Taylor said...

Nice family trip... Kids having great fun there!! I like to go for a long vacation trip with my family and prefer to buy vacation packages from Travelocity...