We had a beach day on Saturday. We met up with Grandpa Steve
and
Uncle Dennis and Aunt Joy brought their grandson, Brogan.
Here is most of the group.
Grandpa Steve
Kailyn, who once was not a fan of the sand, now could care less and was constantly laying on it and rolling around. Bathtime afterwards was fun!

Shanna created some shade for Jovie and her white skin
We buried Penelope and Kailyn.
I was kind of surprised that Kailyn was so relaxed while I buried her. Sometimes her bravery surprises me.
Back where I parked the car the kids fed the squirrels. They call this squirrel park and if you look closely you can see why. There are countless number of squirrels everywhere and they were pretty brave. The kids were having a blast feeding them.
Love the Beach and the family!! Good times!!



2 comments:
come back to me!!!!!! come on! wal-mart is way better then sunny beaches!
How fun T! I'm so glad you had such a blast with the kids and Shanz at the beach. I love the picture of Christian sleeping. That is priceless!! Ha ha!!
Post a Comment