My mom bought some Oreo type cookies at Trader Joe's called Joe Joe's and Kailyn loved them!!! She snuck some one day and we took some pics.
My brother, Chris and his family flew in from Pittsburgh and the first day they were here we went to lunch at Rubios and then went to my brother Aaron's house to swim with everyone. It was a lot of fun.
My niece Chloee
Kailyn and Chloee were coloring and Kailyn decided to put some red on her lips. Chloee joined in and gave me some big kissing lips for the picure.
Luckily baby wipes did the trick to clean them up.
Penelope's class at school had a Gold Rush play that we were able to go and see. They sang a lot of fun songs and Penelope did a great job!
One morning I took Kailyn and Chloee to my favorite donut shop...and it is not Krispy Kreme. We brought donuts back for everyone but Kailyn and Chloee got to pick their very own, which ended up being the sprinkle donuts (of course).



1 comments:
Yay doughnuts! Oh Samsonite! I miss you already! I'm so glad you got to come down and play. You are so wonderful and I love you to death! Hope you have a very fun 4th of July and I will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment